Monday, July 18, 2011

going back to college ... YAY!!

I'm am super excited about going back to College today!!

Never mind the fact that I hadn't even thought about getting myself ready (you know with notebooks, looking at the syllabus etc) until last night...

Since then I've been full of enthusiasm :-)

Even after going to the gym this morning I've been jumping up and down excitedly (just little jumps though ... compared to my jumping when I hearing of someone deciding to follow Jesus)

Gosh my sentences have gone haywire :-(  must be too much excitement ... (and not a lot of time!)

Firstly I'm excited to see everyone again, particularly the other resos.

Secondly, I'm excited to be learning new things (but on the flipside, this may lead to info-overload which scares me a little).

Thirdly, I'm looking forward to being reminded of the gospel again and again, and being filled with amazement and joy again and again.

Time to head off to class...! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment