Tuesday, June 7, 2011

accepted through Christ

At this time of assessment and exams I've been getting tense. :-(

But at the same time some of the reading I've been doing has been delightfully refreshing.  

I've been reminded that it is possible to do theological study in a secular manner.  Therefore I've been encouraged to rejoice, pray and share with others to combat this.  

I've also been reminded that whether I do poorly or well, this does not contribute to my standing before God.  I am accepted through the blood of Jesus alone.  And if I'm accepted by God, nothing else matters.  What other people think of me pales in comparison.  I have been accepted by the King who rules eternity.  But I have nothing to boast in.  Christ has done this on my behalf.

Have you accepted God's acceptance of you through Christ?


No comments:

Post a Comment