Saturday, May 14, 2011

Reflecting on reflecting


I find it amusing that I reflect lots and lot and some things, but not on others. For example, I think lots and lots about negative thoughts about myself that I generate or perceive. Yet I don't have the same level of reflection about lectures at College. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving being here at College and there's lots of things to reflect on, but I don't seem to naturally dwell on these things to process them.


 

When I write prayer letters / newsletters I actually find that really helpful to reflect on events that have happened. So often that then leads me to thanksgiving. Indeed God has been faithful and gracious in answering prayer! It just took me a while to realise and acknowledge that.


 

So these past couple of weeks I've been thinking that it would be good to try and do something to reflect on my classes at College. I don't want to just have info come in one ear and out the other. Similarly, I don't just want to only learn stuff in my head and not be impacted by it in my heart.


 

Thus I am pondering entering the blog world again...


 

The trouble is that I don't want it to become another burden in an already busy College workload. Sigh. So perhaps I will blog some more. Perhaps I won't. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment